Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yummy dinner

Today for dinner I am making a beef roast. With mashed red skinned potato's, and sweet carrots. I am really enjoying cooking more and more lately. There is something about feeding your family scrumsouse suppers that makes you feel like your contributing to the family.Because a family needs all its members to do there part so that it can function properly, not just the mom and dad, everyone, if your capable of doing something you should do it. Now, I get joy out of cooking things for my family but that's not always true about all chores. Like for me it's vacuuming, I would rather clean a bathroom than vacuum a rug, but that does not mean that I just don't do it (well sometimes it does ;) ) and I need to work on doing things with a cheerful spirit.
{Out Of His Great Love}
Rachel

Ps. Here's a random picture for you :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

never mind about the picture ;)

Katheryn said...

Just thought i'd let you know I have been "stalking" your blog =p

Rachel said...

Okay sound good

Rachel said...

Sounds