Saturday, September 18, 2010

Midnight Prayers

These are some of my favorite kinds of prayers. Because when I'm awake in bed at night and settling down that's when I feel like I'm alone with God and can talk to Him about anything. When my mind is clear my heart open up. Though sometimes its hard to clear my mind at night, because since I am alone my mind is ready to work in peace and I want it to just stop and let me have time with my Lord. Our minds sometimes get in the way of our prayers don't they? Well my does anyway ;). Another one of my favorite places to pray is outside when I'm alone and can see Gods Creation at its best, like in the country or even in the city when I see a flower growing up through a side walk crack. Where are your favorite places to pray? Well that's all for now folks.

{Out Of His Great Love}
Rachel

No comments: