Monday, September 6, 2010

Crazy Things I've Heard About Abortion Latley

So both of these things I've heard have been through my pastor. Both in a service, First he told us about a new pill that a women can take two days after finding out she's with child and the baby dies in an instance, that shocked and saddened me to know that before we can even try to witness to these women they can kill a child. The second was a story told to him by one of the young guys in our church going to drivers ed, there was a young lady there that had a t-shirt on that said on the front, I Am Pro Choice, and on the back it said, Growing, Growing, Gone! I don't know which one scares me more, the fact that there is a pill to instantly kill a child or that someone is wearing a shirt that is promoting murder. I've heard of churches that will pay for abortions! People what is our world coming to? Does life means nothing anymore? When did people start thinking that they could take the very thing God gave them? We need to rise up and take a stand! Because if we don't who will?
{Out of His great love}
Rachel

No comments: