Thursday, October 20, 2011

Your Love Is New With Each Morning

He has brought me through a place of brokenness I didn't know was there. I cant even explain how I felt. I had mono but I was hurting spiritually through that. But through lots of prayer from me and others I love. I now have a new found love for Him better than before.

Both of my grandfathers had meager surgery in the past month also. And I think the emotional and spiritual strain took its tole.

But all through it The LORD was right there, ready to catch me when I fell. No matter how much satin was kicking me when I was down. I think every time I go through a trial, I love God even more. He is so much more than I can even imagine.

He gives me strength through trials. His love seeps through me every morning. In the morning that's how I feel. His love is new for me with every breath I take.

Fear is always there to temp you, but He is always there too. And He is stronger than any fear.
I have learned to rely on the LORD through everything.

Also I have been learning that this is not our home. We cant put our strength and hope in this world and what happens here. We will only be let down. We are put here to live this life that He has planned, and we have to trust in Him.

The ONLY way I can get through trials is through Him.

I am dirty, He is perfect.

So I would just like to encourage each of you to cling to Him in everything. Trials, hurt, pain, wounds, scars, joy, peace, happiness,and love.

This song really sums up this post. ~Blessings~ By Laura Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CSVqHcdhXQ

Thanks for listening <3

~Greatly Blessed~

Rachel

1 comment:

Edana A. said...

Very nice! I especially like what you said about loving God even more after coming through trials. It's nice to feel God working in the difficulties we face even though the difficulties themselves aren't pleasant. I love it when God takes the problems to which we see no happy ending and fixes them in ways better than we imagined.