Monday, November 7, 2011

His Presance

His presence is truly something to cherished. When I am in His presence I am lost to the world around me. He has my full attention. Just sitting at His feet, oh friends how I adore that place. Though I don't go there enough.
But when I finally give in to the call on my heart to come and sit with Him, its indescribable. The sheer power, yet peace. I cant begin to explain it. Sometimes I make it so complicated. When all He wants is for me to feel His love, His presence.
He will never leave me or forsake me. No matter how much I turn away, He is right there.
I want my everything, my core to desire Him. I am a broken, battered torn person. I'm rags, He is riches. Its only by His grace that I am changed for life.
So many times my life gets in way of being with Him. But I am learning. He's teaching me.
Why did He die for my sin? Why did He let His life be torn away from Him so I can live? That kind of love, I don't know if I will every comprehend it. Ever understand it. His love is so deep, deeper than anything we can imagine.
That love that He has for me, means that He has written the story of my life. He has a purpose for me. Every word of this story is His plan.
Peace. That's what I feel.
Thanks for listening.
~Out Of His Great Love~
Rachel

No comments: