Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thankfullness~

I have been reading a lot about this. A few of the blogs I read have had posts about this in the past few days. With thanks giving fast approaching, I think its very important! I got this idea from my friends blog. To write 1,000 things thank I am thankful for. I started it today. Whenever I start to count my blessings its easy for the first few, then it seems to be harder. Why? Why is it hard to find things to be thankful for?
I have been going through some frustration lately. I have been physically unwell, and no one seems to be able to figure out whats wrong with me. I'm emotionally and spiritually drained it seems. But today I have made the decision to find the things in my life that are worth fighting for. That I'm thankful for. To pick up my cross every day and carry it. To never forget what my LORD did for me!
I will never let satin steel my joy and peace! That has been the hardest thing. Finding peace in this time when I don't know. I'm kind of a control freak. Not to the extent of a lot of people. But I don't like not being in control. That's something I have to let go of.
We are supposed to praise Him in the good times and the bad times. There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for! No matter what is happening!
Pain and sorrow, last for today. But joy and love will reign tomorrow!
So where ever you are, whatever you are doing. Stop and look around you and find things to be thankful for. Dig deep and find the things you don't usually think of.
Thank you LORD for everything!
~Greatly Blessed~
Rachel <3

2 comments:

D, said...

Great post as always!!! :)

Rachel said...

Thank you :)