Saturday, January 8, 2011

2:30 am

That's what time it was when God gave me this. So I am now going to share it with you.



Never Enough,
How could I ever have enough time, enough of You? Never, there is never enough time, the right amount. Never that feeling, ahhhh no more, I am full. And if there is I have not found it, I could not even fathom that of "enough". For every moment leaves me with a yearning for more. Satisfaction will not come to my lips. For when I am with Him my world stops. No time floats by. How could it for He is time, water, sky, life. And without Him I would be no more. Though my flesh would live, breath, walk and run. I would be dead. For I live for Him, by Him, and because of His love and mercy. So you see no amount of time could ever satisfy me. For it will never be enough.

So that's what I wrote at 2:30 am

~Out Of His Great Love~
Rachel

No comments: